North Light Studio
Enhance your studio rental with our Lighting
- Our Studio South can be equipped with a 3 light set up that includes 2 umbrellas & 1 Octagon soft box with stands.
- Additional Lights and modifiers are $10 per light per hour
STUDIO POLICIES AND REGULATIONS
- No Drugs or smoking will be allowed in studio or on the grounds at any time. Alcohol is not to be provided by the photographer, NO under-age drinking will be permitted.
- All models must have a valid ID showing date of birth.
- Respect the gear & studio. Don’t mistreat it or drag props around, pick them up to move them otherwise it scratches the floor.
- If you break it, you buy it! (See lease agreement)
- No splitting rent between photographers.
- We do not supply computers.
- No rentals past 7pm on any night.
- Straighten up when done. Vacuum and empty the garbage if need be.
- Respect the other tenant’s schedules. Don't run over your time block.
- Nobody is allowed in the studio after the hours of 8pm unless prior arrangements have been made
- Make sure you lock the door and shut off all lights, the heat/ ac when you leave.
- Most of all………..HAVE FUN!
- No Smoking in the studio
- No illegal drugs
- No photographer provided alcohol
- All models, photographers, and crew must sign-in to use the studio.
- All models posing nude must present ID and be over eighteen years of age.
- Models under age 18 must have a parent or guardian present with the model at all times.
- No loud music, however we do have an MP3 connection for your iPod
- Same Day Reservations accepted, space permitting but no walk-ins.
- Cancellations must be made seventy-two hours in advance or the renter will be charged
- Renter is responsible for damage or loss of equipment when renting.
- Please do not enter the studio area prior to the start of your rental time without prior permission. Others may be using the studio and we want to respect their privacy.
- Please call if you are going to arrive early.
- Billing time starts at the time booked if you start late, not time of arrival.
- Billing time ends when you have removed the last of your packed equipment from the studio.
- Invoice is for hours booked or hours used, whichever is longer.
- If you cause the next person renting to be late for their start time, the penalty is $20 per 10 minutes.